Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Measuring by Milestones


Radiation is complete and my dates with "Henry the Hammer" are over. Dr. Enke thinks that there is some shrinkage of the halo albeit subjective. The next measure is on Tuesday 2/12 when I have the PET/CT. I am cautiously optimistic since this is the appointment that always seems to throw us a curve ball. My counts are on the way up and finally the WBC is 2.8...still not what they want, but getting much closer.

My visit with Walker was cancelled yet again...he can't seem to shake the stomach bug. I did however have a very special visit with my brother two weeks ago and with Paula this past weekend. I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting, catching up by phone, receiving cards and the extra special package from Tommie and Terry!!!! Also a special shout out to Sarah, Don and Phyllis for feeding the boys...and always to Mickey for being the center of the Team Alberty organization...Thank you.....Love, Laurel

PS...it is snowing like crazy here. Four inches during the day and potentially 4-6 more tonight. It is really strange how temperatures in the teens can make temperatures in the 30s seem warm :)

No comments: