Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thank yous and other misc. fun stuff




I got a really neat book from my mentor Dave Perkins who completely understands my geeky financial side! Thanks Dave :) The angel that Mike sent me fits over the heart door hanger that Tommie and Terry sent me and it just makes me happy to look at them both together. Thank you to Kim Green for driving so far to bring the boys gourmet, allergy free food....I've warned Stephen not to get used to everyone's fantastic cooking b/c I will be back with my sub par cooking in no time ;)

Bobby, my brother, has arranged for another visit to see me this coming weekend and my Aunt Carol the next weekend...thank you for taking time out of your schedules to come freeze in NE :) :) I am thoroughly enjoying the super soft robe that Paula brought out to me on her trip. Please see the photo of us in the snow. Thank you to Sarah Freeman and Laura Brown for being surrogate mothers for Walker at school. Your presence, love and children have definitely made his transition much smoother. Thanks, Sarah, for the Valentine's Day party photo. I have posted it for all to see how much Grandpa likes to visit Walker at school.

Walker also went to the GA aquariaum with his buddies Casual and Tommie. Thank you to the Butler family for letting Walker crash your visit! He had a blast and I will post those photos as soon as I have them.

As always, thank you for your love and support. One last special shout out to my parents who have put their lives on hold to take care of me and my family without even a wimper of complaint!

No comments: