Friday, September 21, 2007

Light the Night - $2,287 and counting


I have recently discovered that new donations are still coming in to Team Laurel for LTN. I'm sorry that I am unable to see the new names, so thank you to those who have not been noted but have made recent donations!

Thank you to all donors and walkers! I am so moved by the donations and the folks who drove long distances to walk on my behalf. I regret that it was the night after chemo and that I could not be in attendance. I hope you all know that I was with you in spirit! Go Team Laurel!!!

Thank you to the donors as listed for the following walkers:

Laurel:
Richard Gerakitis
Sarah Freeman
Sue Lawrence
Brooks Arnold
Pam Parker
Ann Guyton

Kim Green

Kim Black

Mary Ann Hammond

Ruth LeBlanc:
Craig Woods
Linda Berry
Bob and Pat Lemeshka
Jane LeBlanc
Jospeph LeBlanc

Mickey Montevideo:
I know I am missing a few here:
Amy Parrish

Dana Heil:
Randy Friesel
Renee Milstead
Diana Heil
Freida Heil
Luch and Rob Venable

Paula Kay (Team Captain):
Barry Shephard
UBL Management
Angela McDonough
Christy Parham
Scott Wood

No comments: