Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Final Blog: Cancer Free

With exception of the first blog, this is likely the most difficult blog I have written. It is so easy to blog the facts about upcoming doctors appointments and long term strategies. But it is very difficult to use a blog to return the love our family felt from our supporters during our year long journey. I only hope I can be a better mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend and community servant as a result of this experience in an effort to repay my gratitude. We will never forget the prayers, cards, calls and all around support from all of you.

2 comments:

Kathy Bangle said...

We are all the ones thankful to have you in our lives! You area amazing. Can't wait to see you.

I love you - Kathy

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to give yourself some credit too! Party On L-train!!! WOO HOO!!!

Love Ya!
Dana W